This is me starting to do my vampire pose. Notice that Dief doesn't even know what's coming. I'm so sneaky!
Ear nibbles! This is probably how her ear went missing.
Hi, I'm Ozzie a Siberian Husky born in August 2008. I live with John and Kelly in Georgia and my new sister Zowie. She was born on July 3, 2009. You can also check out my REAL sister Dief's blog and my brother Nanook's blog. Aruuu's to you!
Yes, I have been keeping cool by holding up the walls in the kitchen and snuggling with my goose stuffie.
I hope that this heat wave will pass soon!
*As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
*To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
*Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
*Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
*Answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
*Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
*Don’t forget to notify the Award receivers and put their links in your post.
This is the part where I talk about why I love blogging.
1. First and most importantly, I have met such wonderful fuzzy friends from all places around this big ole world. I would be just a lonely Husky in the land of Georgia if not for this blog.
2. I get to share my very adventurous life with everyone that has met me and got to see what is going on in their life as well. Both of these are really cool. Does that count as 2 reasons? If so, I don't care. There are no rules in blog land except to be nice and get cookies.
3. I love to know that all of the other fuzzies I have met are just as goofy as me. Not only does that make me happy knowing that everyone else goes through the same strange experiences as I do, but it also lets me know just how weird everyone in the world really is.
4. I have met the most cutest husky pup in the great state of Nebraska Khady Lynn. She doesn't know it, but we were meant for each other.
5. I get to see how my sister Diefenbaker and Nanook(who finally made it to China because I haven't heard from him in almost half my life) are doing in their lives. I also get to see someone else who is more stained by the Georgia red clay than I am.
6. I get to share my experiences with my favorite hoomans John and Kelly. Because without them there is no telling where I would be or who with. They are such sweeties and love to pamper and spoil me. I know they miss Sabo, but I am glad they took me in. Love you two.
7. Everyone gets to tell me how cool my crazy tongue is and how awesome my zoomies are.
That's pretty much it!
I want to give this one to these friends:
I love all my bloggy friends. Each and everyone of you are so special to me, John, and Kelly.
Thanks for making us laugh, cry, and sit in wonder while sharing your fuzzy lives with us.
Keep on blogging!!!!